Did I mention that I fly back to Minnesota this Sunday? As in IN TWO DAYS? No? Oops. Sorry.
Ever since Reach has ended, I have been trying to do things that are "typical" to do during summer breaks: Netflix marathons (I watched Friends up to Season 7, but still didn't finish yet), Dramafever marathons (who wouldn't want to want Korean celeb dads try to babysit multiple toddlers at the same time), YouTube marathons (I'm justifying that watching Hong Kong beauty gurus improves my Cantonese listening skills), and reading (like an actual book).
Here are some interesting things that happened:
- Ate dinner with my high school advisor (shout out to Ms. Little :D ) at one of my favorite restaurants.
- Lost my voice after trying to "belt" out Ailee's "I'll Show You" at a Korean noraebang.
- Dyed the bottom of my hair a mixture of dark purple and dark red (yes, you read that correctly)
- Tidied about 90% of my room using the KonMari method (Marie Kondo is the best)
Here are some boring things that happened (or didn't happen):
- My documentary to-watch list on Netflix? Nope. Didn't happen.
- A Kdrama marathon? Nope. Didn't happen (Fun fact: I keep up with Kdramas by reading recaps of each episode on Dramabeans; I actually only watch Korean variety shows weekly)
- Improving my Spanish skills during the summer? yeah.....about that. Ya no hablo español. Jajajajaja!
Aside from the list above, I'm trying to finishing packing for another year of college. Since I am not planning on coming back to Atlanta until Spring Break in March (I'm in Hong Kong for Winter Break), I'm trying to cram as much as I could into 2 checked bags. I'm still in denial that the 3 months of summer passed so quickly! Here's to a great fall semester!
Anyway here are some more amazing photos that came out from the photoshoot that my group of friends did together a few weeks ago:
college student. junior. international studies major. over-the-top foodie. I clean when I'm stressed. I blog for fun.
Follow me on social: